Monday, March 10, 2008

Little Early Today

Well im posting this a little early today, mostly cause i might forget later... but also because i have nothing else to do right now...

Today was a pretty good day... It was the start of Terra Nova Testing, which means seniors practically get to skip the next few days... but besides that not to much happend, i saw Becca in the morning, which made me happy all day, went to auto tech, which i got to play with a welding torch, then personal finance, which wasnt so great, cause i felt like Becca was kinna ignoring me, so i kept doing little things like rub her leg or write a message on my ipod for her to read... but its ok... Lunch, pretty great, got hit in both eyes with a ball thingy... but i saw Becca flirting back and forth with this one guy, like on a scale of 1 to 10 she was flirting about a 7 (yeah i have funny english) and it bothered me a little, (its something i have, like she flirts i feel like, dunno how to put it, not so needed?) but i talked to her about it, and she said she was sorry, so its ok, I trust her not to cheat on me... Trust and Not Lieing are major parts of a relationship...

Then Seminar came along, played blackjack on my ipod first half, then went to Ms. James second half, and was there with Becca, and she was paying attention to me :D yeah today was wierd, well relationship wise... it felt like she was thinking about stuff, or getting bored of the relationship... and i really dont want that... I dont want to lose her... I dont know what i would do without her... I love her so much i dont know how to describe it... She is the one, no doubt... and i dont know if she knows how much i love her, and what she means to me...

Thats pretty much my day summed up, i prolly cant update tommorow, gonna crash at brents, and not think about this. Everyone thats going is geting a 5L keg and were all gonna drink, get pretty drunk in other words... lol it'll be fun.

So this ends my blog for today, CIAO

ps: If you read this Sweetheart, I LOVE YOU

No comments: