Saturday, March 22, 2008

Put a bounty on my Head

Well... Random title that i heard in a song... but not much is really up right now... im in love with the most amazing person in the world... she is perfect for me, she loves me back... she means everything to me... and i dont know what i would do without her... she is flat out the best person i know... and i love her to death...

Me and Becca were chilling and talking... and i really hope she knows i love her more than anything... i will never leave her... and i hope she never leaves me or cheats on me in any way... i dont know what i would do if she did...

Just the other day, lunch was kinna wierd, like first i annoyed her and then i was calmish... but i was showing to much PDA and she didnt like it... and the note that she wrote in History, made me think she was breaking up with me... i was so scared i dont know how to describe it...my entire body was shaking, i have never felt that fear before... and i hope i dont again... 

The way she has changed my life... i hope it stays like this forever... cause she is deffinatly the one...

I Love her so much... i dont know if she understands... or if she knows that she really is everything to me...

No comments: