Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spaghetti and Meatballs

Well im eating spaghetto and meatballs right now... kinna gives off the name... but this is really here to talk about yesterday and today...

Yesterday, school... pretty boring stuff... i hate school... besides that i get to see friends its pointless... But after school was fun! me and becca chilled at brents and fell asleep on the couch together, it was nice, i love falling asleep next to her... couldnt imagine anything better... then we went to becca's house and ate dinner... then we chilled around and watched 'Bee Movie' then headed to PHV to watch a moive "the Great Debaters" which wasnt bad, but not to good either... and i just loved all of Friday cause i got to spend most of it with Becca! and i love spending time with her more than anything... its one of the best things to do... Then i got home at about 1:00 in the morning, and got online and my sweetheart was there... and i just love how she talks sometimes, like the ways she says i love you... and just everything about her... she is so perfect in every way...

Today i was sposed to hang out with becca... but her parents are being complete A-Hole's and not letting her come over to chill with me... I miss her so much right now... i just want to hold her and never let go... I was sposed to go to brents house tonight... but hes so wipped by ethan hes gonna end up goin with him somewhere... so me and dee both said fuck it and dees comin to crash at my place... Brent is sp wipped... and its by a dude... horrible... honestly... ethan can kiss my ass... he was cooler when he didnt think he was the shit and didnt take control of people and didnt plan shit out, he was cooler when he just liked to chill... then he was awesome to hang out with...

Now to my love life... Im in love with the most amazing and perfect girl ever... she means everything to me... there's no doubt... she is my one and only, my everything... and i love her more than life itself... me talk about it all the time... and there nothing more that i want then to spend the rest of my life with her... she is the person i want to wake up next to every morning and fall asleep next to every night... the one i want to see walking down the isle at me, and the one i put the ring onto... I Love You Rebecca D. Jost... more than life itself...

No comments: