Monday, March 17, 2008

Sad/Depressed/Scared

Sad = Becca couldnt come over today.

Depressed = Becca said yesterday that it would be ok if she came over, and i was happy about that but her and her dad got in a fight this morning and ended up she couldnt comeover, im depressed because i was just looking so forward to holding her, just laying on the couch and cuddeling, just being with her at all... i was just looking so forward to it, and got all hiped up about it, and it crashed... i have a knot in my stomach and im really sad... i just want to curl up in a ball and hide till tommorow morning...

Scared = Im just so scared that Becca is going to leave me or do something with someone else...i dont know what i would do with out her... today she said she missed me and she wishes we could hang out more, and i felt like she was thinking about breaking up with me cause we dont hang out much... dunno... But im really scared to lose her... and i just wish she would say shes never going to leave me... or something just to reassure me...

Well thats me right now... i dont know what else to write about, cant really think right now...
so ill get back tommorow or the day after...

No comments: