Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lovin Life or Life of Love?

So today was pretty awesome! i liked today... didnt have to wake up untill 9:00, left at 9:30 with the bus to heidelberg then to school, got there for lunch and hung out with the guys and Becca... Lol Bri kept trying to talk to Brent, and i kept trying to save him... then i dropped and fell on the floor... kinna hurt... but funny... but saved him for like 5 min... poor brent... haha

Then it was off to... History! lol i hate that class... but today wasnt that bad... survived... mostly cause i have Becca right there... Today was a little wierd though... not like yesterday... just like... had the feeling that i did something and Becca was re-thinking our relationship... but she said she wasnt... and i trust her with my life... so i beleive her... and then we talked about how we both wanted to spend the rest of our lifes together... Then we talked about College, and i really hope she does stay here with me... atleast for the first like 2 years of college... then, what im hopeing happens, we both go back to Colorodo together, since we both like it there, and go to the rest of our college there... well thats what i hope happens... i dont know if thats what she wants...

After that, video comm... kinna boring... but thats ok...
then L.A. 12... Oliver wrote this kick ass parody for our project... Funny as hell!

then home, where i get this message on myspace... it was so amazing... made me all melty inside... Becca told me she loved me, and it was just amazing, she thinks i dont know how much she loves me or that i dont understand it... but i do... i really do.. or i hope i do, cause i love her more than anything in the world... she'll never know how much because it is never ending...

Besides that... i cant wait for tommorow... Movie with Becca! YAY
And Saturday... im really looking forward to her coming over... i hope she can...

I was thinking... if i buckel down and do my drivers test... and pass it on monday, i could eaisly have my licence in like 2 weeks... or less... so thats prolly what my sunday will consist of... 

besides that i also need to do my online course...

well thats my day... im hopeing i can sleep in untill 9:00 tommorow and miss auto tech... then just go to personal finance... oh well...


No comments: