Sunday, March 9, 2008

Up till now

Well, since I've had this since it came out, i thought i might go ahead and post something. I saw Becca's and decided, hey that could work as a past time =]

Well now... Lets catch up on my life. Well, actually, theres not much to it, even though I've been alive for the past 18 years, i didn't start living my life till December 17th 2007... sad yes i know, but that is the day that my life changed completely.

I have the perfect girlfriend, there is no doubt. She makes me smile without a problem, and laugh, and all kinds of stuff, she just makes me completely happy beyond belief. Theres always that talk about 'you'll find 'the one' one day' Well i found her early, cause there is no doubt she is the best person in the world, the one that i love more than anything.

Today was funny, i got home and my dad had these giant hulk boxing gloves things and we were boxing each other with them... lol he got a good hit in too :p

last night was Winter Formal, well for those who went it was, but me and Shake'n'Bake all went DT instead, and there were to many people invited that we didn't want, like Cat, Dan, Jenny, Lizzy & Amber, and the little freshman squad i have nothing against any of them (except the freshman squad and jenny) but they weren't invited, and it kinna made me mad, then Ethan goes and tries to plan out the night, we had to do everything he wanted which is total BS, so we all went to Vetters to have the best pretzel in the world and a beer that taste like cough syrup... yuk. We went to this new bar me and dave found and chilled there for the longest time, lol Dee and Dave were hitting on our waitress... but when we were leaving, these guys started to talk shit about dave, so i pulled dave away and we were about to leave, then he said shit about America, and instead of having just dave in his face, him and his brother had 6 guys in their face... they backed down for a few, but were like 2 seconds from getting their asses kicked... I felt Completely bad though, cause i could have made that night so amazing for Becca, she deserves the best, and last night kinna sucked...

So i have the most amazing story to tell... its about this one girl, shes about 5'7" with beautiful blue eyes and long blond hair, she makes me happier than anything in the world, she is the perfect girl for me, i don't know how i deserve her, but she says i do... I love her more than anything in the world... and want to spend the rest of my life with her...

Yeah, since ive been home ive been thinking about stuff... im really scared actually.. i dont want to lose her ever, but im scared shes gonna leave me cause i do something wrong... theres just little things that scared me... like she wrote something in her blog saying that she feels like a bad girlfriend, she is the best in the world, and i dont know why she feels like that... i can only hope she tells me if somethings wrong or anything at all... i hope she tells me, and she dosent just go off and cheat on me or just randomly break up with me... i really have no way of explaining how much i love her... I have never felt this way before...

HE HE she just called me and now im talking to her, its so good to hear her voice... makes me all tingly...

GOD im so in love with her...

well i cant think of anything right now... other stuff on my mind... but ill be ok...

Ill be writing alot more now, so thats a good thing i guess, Becca inspired me =]

No comments: